Why donate to NEED2?
We are primarily a volunteer-driven organization with minimal paid staff who:
- train and support the volunteers who deliver our services
- provide feedback and engagement for our members
- provide resources to the community
- do research
- design the programs
- keep the services moving forward
Given the compassion and dedication of our volunteers, donations are highly-leveraged into results, hence your donation goes a long way to helping break the silence and end the stigma around suicide. When you donate to NEED2, your money goes into an organization that is growing and learning, and stands by its vision statement of building caring communities without suicide.
We need your support to reach those youth who are considering suicide today and who will be doing so over the next year.
NEED2 is a federally-registered charity #11887 9790 RR0001. We can issue tax receipts for any donation over $10. Anything you give is appreciated!
Ways to donate
- Make a secure online donation with your credit card at Canadahelps.org
- Become a monthly donor and send in post-dated cheques for your convenience; if you do a monthly donation of $15 for a year, you’ve helped us keep youthspace.ca open for a month, in which time we will provide support in more than 250 live chats
- Call or email the office and ask for a Thrifty Foods Smile card. All money raised from the Smile Card program for this year will go towards Youthspace.ca
- Mail in a cheque to our business office